Monday, March 22, 2010

Aaron Kelly birthday project.

Aaron is turning 17 next week. One of his fans on twitter inkamilla is doing some kind of birthday scrapbook for him. If you can try to do it.

So Aaron's turning 17 soon (April 2..that's next week!) and I'm sure he loves receiving fan mail...so why don't all of fans gather to make one big birthday project for him?




Basically...I'm thinking of making a scrapbook for Aaron's birthday and we can all collaborate to make it together. You can make it on the computer or you can send it to me by mail (although you might not get it to me in time...so I suggest e-mailing me your part). In the rare case that you'd like to send me your part by mail...tell me so and I'll PM you my mailing address.



It'll be a basic 8.5x11 sized book that I'll hole punch and string together. I have printers at my school...so decorate your page with whatever you wish! Also...I'm not sure how many of us there are...but I'm going to say that you can contribute a max of 2 pages to this birthday book...for now at least.



Your page can have anything on it! Make sure that it has a birthday wish and that it's for Aaron...hahaha. You can have pictures of him, yourself, a letter to him, graphics, etc. Be creative so he'll enjoy it when he receives it! Your page should also have your name on it (doesn't have to be a full name...could be your user name if you're uncomfortable giving your name out!). If you want...you can put your location so Aaron can know how many fans he has all over the world (like CANADA! XD ).



You can e-mail me your pages as attachments (mila_bordt92@hotmail.com) OR upload them and @reply me with your link! Make sure they'll print as 8.5x11!
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/jermu

No comments:

Post a Comment